Who am I?
My name is Joel Milburn and I am a dual Olympic 400m Sprinter from Australia. My personal best time for the 400m is 44.80 seconds which I achieved at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. I have represented Australia at the Olympic Games, World Championships, Indoor World Championships & Commonwealth Games in the 400m as well as the 4x400m relay.
Outside of athletics I have completed a BA in Psychology as well as a post graduate diploma in Business Management and work as a Product Manager within the consumer electronics industry.
My Key Sporting Achievements
- Olympic Finalist 2008 Beijing Olympics in the 4x400m relay.
- Olympic Semi Finalist 2008 Beijing Olympics in the 400m.
- Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist in the 4x400m relay.
- IAAF World Championships Bronze Medallist in the 4x400m relay.
- 2nd fastest all time Australian 400m sprinter at the Olympic Games (44.80 seconds).
- 100m: 10.85
- 200m: 21.09
- 400m: 44.80
AUSTRALIAN & INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATION:
• Olympic Games 2008 & 2012
• IAAF Continental Cup – Represented Asia Pacific.
• Commonwealth Games 2010
• IAAF World Championships 2009
• IAAF World Indoor Championships 2008
• World University Games 2007
• IAAF World Youth Championships 2003
• Olympic Finalist men’s 4x400m Relay (2008)
• Olympic Semi Finalist men’s 400m Individual.
• 2nd fastest all time Australian 400m sprinter at the Olympic Games (44.80 seconds).
• 2nd fastest all time Australian relay spilt (44.25 seconds).
• World championships bronze medalist men’s 4x400m relay.
• Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist men’s 4x400m relay.
• World University Games Silver Medalist men’s 4x400m relay.
For all Bookings, media enquiries and sponsorship requests please email my management:Email: email@example.com